Our names are Steve and Lynn Miller and we reached financial independence in 2012 and retired early. We love to stay fit, cycle and travel.
We are empty nesters with 2 young men. Cameron is our oldest son and he is about to finish college at the Colorado State University, majoring in Food Science. Ryan is our youngest son and he recently graduated the University of Florida with a degree in Physics. He is currently working as a Data Scientist at a firm in North Carolina.
How we Retired Early
We started a software business in 1999 with $10,000 of savings and sold in 2009 to a larger company. It was not easy, but we worked hard, kept our expenses in check and built the business by plowing profits back into growing it. To learn more:
1. Read this interview that Retire Early Lifestyle conducted
2. Read this guest blog that Just One More Year posted
3. Listen to this podcast from App Academy
4. Listen to this podcast from AppMasters.co
5. Listen to this podcast from The App Guy Podcast